Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome and Introduction

After talking about starting a blog for the last two months, I've decided that it's finally time to take action.

I chose my URL based on one of my favorite scriptures from the Book of Mormon, Ether 12:27. In every aspect of my life, I have found that overcoming weakness is a matter of turning to the Lord, and that only through the Lord can weaknesses truly become strengths.

I'm hoping that this blog will chronicle (as the title implies) my life and struggles, particularly in the following areas:

1. College & education
2. Spirituality
3. Health & nutrition
4. Hobbies & interests
5. Employment, and my lack thereof
6. Family & friends

A bit about myself:

I just turned 21 two days ago. In the words of one of my sister's friends, now "I'm old enough to do all the things I never wanted to do anyway."

I'm a college student taking a forced hiatus of one year from school. It's looking like I'll return again this fall to Brigham Young University, where I'm an English Language major with an editing minor.

I love crafts, cooking, writing, reading, history, linguistics, and learning in general and hope to make this blog my new hobby.

Thank you for choosing to read my blog, and feel free to pass it along to your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment